The part-time Candidate Support Specialist will be responsible for carrying out all tasks associated with candidate examination scheduling.
• Relaying information about examinations.
• Verifying policies and guidelines for testing.
• Giving directions to the test center locations.
• Entering candidate information into the computer system.
• Researching applicant information.
• Must be able to handle a call volume of 70 calls per day after training.
• Minimum high school diploma General knowledge of Windows based applications.
• Must have strong verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to think quickly and solve customer concerns.
• Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
• Must be detail oriented and accurate.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to:
18000 West 105th Street
Olathe, KS 66061
Attn: Amanda Pemberton-Johnson
Equal Opportunity Employer