PSI AMP is a leading provider of licensing and certification examinations for professional organizations. We operate an advanced testing network spanning over 150 testing centers worldwide.
We are seeking a uniquely talented and creative .NET engineer to join our Kansas City corporate technology group. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits in a technologically stimulating environment.
• Design, architect and develop enterprise class web applications using MS ASP.NET and SQL Server.
• Enhance and support existing web application functionality which includes new feature development, code refactoring, and resolving complex code issues as reported.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts, product managers and engineers to build modern, scalable, user friendly and functionally robust web applications.
• Participate in all aspects of SDLC including analysis, requirements, design, implementation, testing and support.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field.
• 5+ years’ hands on experience in developing and maintaining mission critical web applications using Visual Studio, .NET framework 4.0 +, ASP.NET/C# and SQL Server (2008 and above).
• Strong grasp of object oriented principles, scalable web applications architecture and distributed systems.
• 2+ years of experience developing ASP.NET MVC 4 + applications required.
• Experience handling browser compatibility intricacies.
• Experience with SOAP, REST web service oriented architectures, implementing and consuming ASP.NET Web API and WCF endpoints with XML/JSON data exchange formats required.
• Experience implementing and deploying web applications in IIS 7.0 + in load balanced environments.
• Proficient in database schema design, writing T-SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Proficient using Entity Framework or other ORM tools for data access.
• Experience with ASP.NET Identity, token based authentication and SSO mechanisms is a plus.
• Experience with report development using SQL Server Reporting Services or other enterprise reporting tools a plus.
• Comfortable using source control repository such as Team Foundation Server or others integrated with Visual Studio IDE.
• Experience building customer facing applications deployed on cloud environments such as Azure, AWS a plus.
• Experience with Web Sockets, Mobile application development, message queues a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable learning and applying new technologies to enhance application usability and performance.
• Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and communicate project status accurately.
• Team player with a “can-do” attitude and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to: :
18000 West 105th Street
Olathe, KS 66061
Attn: Amanda Pemberton-Johnson
Equal Opportunity Employer