The Technical Support Analyst will be responsible to provide technical and application support for PSI/AMP’s national test center network. Provide timely, professional assistance for end-users throughout the PSI/AMP networks, including telephony/voice support, instant messaging, e-mail, and remote administration tools.
• 80% Provide level 2 technical phone support with a potential for up to 20% travel.
• Provide technical and application support for a variety of services being delivered in both Computer-based and Paper & Pencil / Fax-back environments, at both PSI/AMP and non-PSI/AMP controlled facilities.
• Participate in the configuration, assembly, and installation of PSI/AMP servers and workstations and provide consistent, reliable monitoring of critical applications and services.
• Investigates system problems and provides solutions using specific product knowledge, system utilities, and operating environment.
• Develop PSI/AMP-specific proficiency in hardware configuration, assembly, and installation.
• Participate in the Quality Assurance process of testing application releases.
• Support General IT network, desktop and infrastructure as needed.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• A+ and MCSE certifications preferred.
• At least two years computer support and helpdesk experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven experience with Windows desktop and server O/S’s, Active Directory, TCP/IP networking, security and authentication.
• Knowledgeable in MS Office applications installation, operation and support.
• Working knowledge of DSL, Cable, FIOS, Uverse support.
• Knowledge of Linksys/Dlink routers and general networking
• PC hardware support knowledge.
• Cisco, LANDesk, Mobotix and NAS support skills a plus.
• Frequently lifts, carries or otherwise moves and positions objects weighing up to 50 pounds when moving computers, supplies and setting up equipment.
• Typically bends, stoops, reaches and crouches on a regular basis.
• Use telephone and computers for extended period of time.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to:
18000 West 105th Street
Olathe, KS 66061
Attn: Amanda Pemberton-Johnson
Equal Opportunity Employer employment@goAMP.com
Equal Opportunity Employer