Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc. (AMP) is a leading provider of licensure and certification examinations for professional organizations. We operate a nationwide testing network and maintain state-of-the-art computer systems serving thousands of clients at hundreds of locations throughout the U.S.
• Provide administrative support for corporate technology licenses.
• Provide administrative support for technology assets, subcontracts and agreements.
• Provide administrative support for technology acquisition and procurement.
• Assist in providing staff orientation and training on basic technologies (e.g. telephone, office applications, projectors, A/V, etc.)
• Compose and update proprietary technology training manuals.
• Triage and assign Help Desk tickets to appropriate engineers.
• Create professional, accurate correspondence for communications with staff, clients and vendors.
• Minimum of 2 years college education--preferably with credits in English and/or Business Administration.
• Excellent user knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Windows Operating Systems.
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Cisco WebEx and Cisco Jabber is a plus.
• Able to type 60 wpm.
• Able to construct correspondence that is appropriate, concise and grammatically correct. Must have exceptional writing skills.
• Able to communicate effectively with staff, clients and vendors.
• Consistently good team player with positive attitude. Able to represent the team well.
•Ability to multitask and stay well organized in a fast-paced environment.
•Detail oriented and quality minded for all work results.
•Some travel and weekend work may be required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to:
18000 West 105th Street
Olathe, KS 66061
Attn: Amanda Pemberton-Johnson
Equal Opportunity Employer