Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc. (AMP) is a leading provider of licensure and certification examinations for professional organizations. The Testing and Security Specialist is responsible for carrying out all tasks associated with the administration of remote proctoring for computer based examinations.
Three shifts are available: 8am-5pm, 5pm-2am and 2am-10am. Experience in security and customer service oriented industries are preferred.
• Remotely proctor a variety of high stakes exams.
• Maintain confidentiality and security of all exams administered.
• Write detailed reports and correspondence for all incidents encountered during an exam.
• Monitor and audit test centers for compliance.
• Work and communicate effectively with various levels of management.
• Enforce company security procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
• Minimum one year customer service related experience required, such as education, retail or administrative support. Two years preferred.
• Strong verbal skills; ability to communicate effectively.
• Computer literate comfortable with working on computers.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and operating and maintenance instructions.
• Analytical skills are required to identify, evaluate and troubleshoot potential problems.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to:
18000 West 105th Street
Olathe, KS 66061
Attn: Amanda Pemberton-Johnson
Equal Opportunity Employer